2021 SEAMEO-Japan ESD Award
Theme: Securing Educational Opportunities in COVID-19 Crisis
|The submission deadline is 15 August 2021
Full Information: link.seameo.org/2021SEAMEOJapanESDAward
- To participate in the 2021 SEAMEO-Japan ESD Award, please submit the information of your school’s project/programme on “Securing Educational Opportunities in COVID-19 Crisis” by using this template of Submission Form before 15 August 2021.
- The digital format of this Submission Form can be requested by sending an email to: email@example.com
- The guidelines for submission of entries and the judging criteria are detailed in page 7-8 of this document.
- How to Submit the Entry: Schools can submit the completed “Submission Form of 2021 SEAMEO-Japan ESD Award” and a “video clip of 3-5 minutes” together with maximum of 3 supporting documents/materials (optional) to the SEAMEO Secretariat’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important Note: to align with the ESD practices and to save the environment and energy, the Committee WILL NOT accept the entry in hard/printed copies.