Dear our esteemed Mathematics Teachers, School Principal and School Supervisors,
We are glad to announce that this year SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics will conduct 5 Regular Courses for Primary School, Junior High School, and Senior High School mathematics teachers. Each course is allocated for 20 participants from Indonesia and 10 participants from other SEAMEO member countries. For application, please refer to the following information.
|No||Course Title||Course Dates||Targets||Closing Date||Announcement Date|
|1||Course on Southeast Asia Realistic Mathematics Education (closed)||6 – 19 March 2020||Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||6 February 2020||20 February 2020|
|2||Course on Joyful Learning in Mathematics Education (closed)||3 – 16 April 2020||Primary School Teachers||3 March 2020||17 March 2020|
|3||Course on Developing Lesson Study in Mathematics Education||16 – 29 July 2020||Vocational/Senior High School Mathematics Teachers||16 June 2020||30 June 2020|
|4||Course on Integrating ICT in Mathematics Education||28 August – 10 September 2020||Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||28 July 2020||11 August 2020|
|5||Course on STEM for Mathematics Learning||9 – 22 October 2020||Primary School Teachers||9 September 2020||24 September 2020|
1. Mathematics teachers (or classroom teacher for primary level)
2. Maximum age of 50
3. Preferably active in KKG/MGMP (proven by Scan of Reference Letter from the head of KKG/MGMP).
4. Minimum of 3 years of experience in teaching.
5. Healthy (proven by Scan of Health Certificate from hospital/medical centre).
6. Permitted by School Principal/education office (proven by School Principal/Education office Approval Letter ). (*click here to download the template)
7. Preferably have minimum score of TOEFL 450 (proven by Scan of Certificate)
For registration, please click the following link: *
* for participants from Indonesia only, for foreign participant please contact your Ministry of Education.
– Candidates who have passed the administration selection will be called to have an English interview by phone.
– The course will be held in SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
For further information please contact:
Ms. Rizki Nurmaya Oktarina
Phone/WA : +62274 889955 or +62 811 2577 075
Email : email@example.com
SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics regular courses are fully funded by DIPA SEAMEO SEAMOLEC 2020 budget based on special terms and conditions.