Dear our esteemed Mathematics Teachers, School Principal and School Supervisors,
We are glad to announce that this year SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics (SEAQiM) will conduct 5 regular courses for Primary School, Junior High School, and Senior High School/ Vocational School mathematics teachers. Each course is allocated for 20-30 participants from Indonesia and 10 participants from other SEAMEO Member Countries.
|Closing Date||Announcement Date|
|1||Integrating ICT in Mathematics Education (CLOSED)||15 – 26 March 2021||Primary School Teachers||
|8 March 2021|
|2||Integrating ICT in Mathematics Education (CLOSED)||29 March – 9 April 2021||Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||
|22 March 2021|
|3||Integrating ICT in Mathematics Education||2 – 15 June 2021||Vocational/Senior High School Mathematics Teachers||
|3 May 2021||24 May 2021|
|4||Joyful Learning in Mathematics Education||14-26 June 2021||Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||To be Confirmed||To be Confirmed||To be Confirmed|
|5||Southeast Asia Realistic Mathematics Education||30 September – 13 October 2021||Primary School Teachers||To be Confirmed||To be Confirmed||To be Confirmed|
- Mathematics teachers (or classroom teacher for primary level)
- Maximum age of 50
- Preferably active in KKG/MGMP (proven by Scan of Reference Letter from the head of KKG/MGMP).
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Permitted by School Principal/education office (proven by School Principal/Education office Approval Letter ). (*click here to download the template)
- Preferably have minimum score of TOEFL 450 (proven by Scan of Certificate)
- Alumni are also encouraged to apply for the regular course (with different theme) 3 years after their participation in the previous regular course.
For registration, please click the following link: *
* for Indonesian teachers only, foreign teachers are encouraged to contact their respective Ministry of Education. * Candidates who have passed the administration selection will be called to have an English interview and SEAQiM English Proficiency Test For further information please contact: Ms. Tika Setiawati Phone/WA : +62274 889955 or +62 811 2577 075 Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNote: SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics regular courses are fully funded by DIPA SEAMEO SEAMOLEC 2020 budget based on special terms and conditions. >> Click here to download information to be disseminated to the education office in your region <<