Dear our esteemed Mathematics Teachers, School Principal and School Supervisors,
We are glad to announce that this year SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics will conduct 5 Regular Courses for Primary School, Junior High School, Senior High School mathematics teachers, School Principal and School Supervisor. Each course is allocated for 20 participants from Indonesia and 10 participants from other SEAMEO member countries. For application, please refer to the following information.
|No||Course Title||Course Dates||Targets||Closing Date||Announcement Date|
|1||Course on Joyful Learning in Mathematics Education||7 – 20 March 2018||Primary School Teachers||7 February 2018||23 February 2018|
|2||Course on Southeast Asia Realistic Mathematics Education (SEA-RME)||28 March – 10 April 2018||Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||28 February 2018||14 March 2018|
|3||Course on Developing Lesson Study in Mathematics Education||25 July – 7 August 2018||Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||25 June 2018||9 July 2018|
|4||Course on Differentiated Instruction in Mathematics Education||24 August – 6 September 2018||Senior High School Mathematics Teachers||24 July 2018||7 August 2018|
|5||Course on Clinical Supervision in Mathematics Education||10 – 23 October 2018||School Principal/Vice Principal, School Supervisors||10 September 2018||21 September 2018|
1. Mathematics teachers (or classroom teacher for primary level) (For CS School principle or vice principle and school supervisors.)
2. Maximum age of 50 (For CS School principle or vice principle and school supervisors participants maximum age of 55)
3. Active in KKG/MGMP is preferably (proven by Reference Letter from the head of KKG/MGMP).
4. Minimum of 3 years of experience in teaching.
5. Possess English proficiency by minimum TOEFL score of 450 or equivalent (proven by TOEFL Certificate). (*if you have difficulties in providing one please contact to phone/WA below.)
6. Healthy and not currently pregnant for women (proven by Health Certificate from hospital/medical centre).
7. Permitted by School Principal/education office (proven by School Principal/Education office Approval Letter ). (*click here to download the template)
* all points must be fulfilled during registration except point 3 and 6 which will be requested after you have been announced as the participant of the course.
For registration, please click the following link: *
* for participants from Indonesia only, for foreign participant please contact your Ministry of Education.
– Candidates who have passed the administration selection will be called to have an English interview by phone.
– The course will be held in SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
For further information please contact:
Ms. Rizki Nurmaya Oktarina
Phone/WA : +62274 889955 or +62 811 2577 075
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics regular courses are fully funded by DIPA SEAMEO SEAMOLEC 2018 budget based on special terms and conditions.