Dear our esteemed Mathematics Teachers, School Principal and School Supervisors,
We are glad to announce that this year SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics (SEAQiM) will conduct 5 regular courses for Primary School, Junior High School, and Senior High School/ Vocational School mathematics teachers. Each course is allocated for 20-30 participants from Indonesia and 10 participants from other SEAMEO Member Countries.
For application, please refer to the following information.
|Closing Date||Announcement Date|
|1||Teacher-Made Mathematics Teaching Aid||4 – 17 March 2022||Primary School Teachers||
Offline for Indonesian teachers;
Online for foreign teachers
|4 February 2022||21 February 2022|
|2||Joyful Learning in Mathematics Education||28 March – 8 April 2022||Primary School Teachers||
|27 February 2022||17 March 2022|
|3||STEM for Mathematics Learning||18 – 31 May 2022||Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||
|3 April 2022||22 April 2022|
|4||Differentiated Instruction in Mathematics Education||16 – 29 June 2022||Senior High School / Vocational School Mathematics Teachers||Online||13 May 2022||2 June 2022|
|5||Integrating ICT in Mathematics Education||11 – 24 October 2022||Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||Online||7 September 2022||28 September 2022|
Requirements for Indonesian participants:
- Mathematics teachers (or classroom teacher for primary level)
- Maximum age of 50
- Preferably active in KKG/MGMP (proven by Scan of Reference Letter from the head of KKG/MGMP).
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Permitted by School Principal/education office (proven by School Principal/Education office Approval Letter ). (*click here to download the template)
- Preferably have minimum score of TOEFL 450 (proven by Scan of Certificate)
- Alumni are also encouraged to apply for the regular course (with different theme) 3 years after their participation in the previous regular course.
Selection Process for Indonesian participants:
- Administrative Selection Process,
- English Interview Selection Process,
- SEAQiM’s English proficiency test.
Registration for Indonesian teachers, please click the following link *:
* for foreign teachers are encouraged to contact their respective Ministry of Education
For further information please contact:
Ms. Tika Setiawati
Phone : +62274 889955
WhatsApp :+62 811 2577 075
Email : email@example.com
SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics regular courses are fully funded by DIPA SEAMEO SEAMOLEC 2022 budget based on special terms and conditions.