Join our Mathematics Regional Wide Assessment (MaRWA) online.
MaRWA is one of the leading projects from SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics. It is aimed to gathering relevant data on the students’ competencies and readiness in learning mathematics. MaRWA consists of mathematics HOTS items. Every grade 5, 8, and 10 students from all SEAMEO member countries are invited to participate in this project.
The procedure in joining MaRWA Online is as follows:
- Register your school via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare grade 5, 8, or 10 students in your school and internet access for each student
- Set the available time to do the online test
- Conduct the online test
- Time allocation: 90 minutes
- The test score will be available directly after the test
- Certificate of appreciation for teachers and their school
- The result of students analysis of mathematics competencies
- Selected teachers will be invited to attend SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics programs (workshop/ seminar/ conference)*
Fina Hanifa H: +62 856 433 246 70
Agus Limbang W: +62 822 265 826 08